Just when You Thought it was Safe...

So you may have noticed that, despite my previous post's bold statement, I have not in actual fact done anything on here for over a year. 

Well, that's careers for you.  At least I got a promotion and slightly calmer postion.  Or so they say...

But I have been involved in the hobby.  I recently attended the Pompey Pillage, and came a very respectable 2nd with this list.  That was a few months ago, but I still hope to put a report up even if the details are hazy!

7th was underwhelming for me.  It feels like a large update and pyschic power supplement rather than something new.  Its almost like this all over again:


I can understand why they did this. Remember Storm of Magic? Is a bit similar to 7th with all the extra crazy deamon magic and allies? How many play SoM though...

Comments